You are invited to join us in our mission to end generational poverty by becoming a Corporate Partner. We are committed to building strong relationships with you through a variety of engagement opportunities that align with your values, corporate culture, community service and business objectives.
A partnership Friends Detroit can transform your business and have a positive, social impact for vulnerable children and families!
We can help you…
- Invest in your community and increase your brand awareness.
- Strengthen your corporate culture and employee bonds through charitable giving opportunities.
- Boost your brand awareness, visibility, and engagement with target audiences.
Ways you can help Friends Detroit through…
- Cause Related Marketing: From donating a percentage of sales, to asking customers to round-up to the nearest dollar, or to making products even more meaningful by allowing consumers to support children through purchases- anything is possible!
- Workplace Giving:
- One of the smartest (and easiest!) ways to amplify your donation is through employer matching gift programs. Many community-minded companies will match your gift dollar for dollar. Please check with your human resources or payroll department to see if such a program exists at your workplace!
- Design a signature grant program that allows your company to maximize the impact of your investment to children. Contact us and we can take the next steps to partner with you.
- Campaign and Event Support: Create your own or join our annual campaigns- Holiday Giving in December, National Reading Month in March, National Foster Care Awareness Month in May- to help spread mission awareness and brand recognition.
- Throw your own fundraiser: Host themed zoom parties, coin or bottle/can collection drive, gift card fundraiser, cornhole tournament, etc!
Whether you’re a Fortune 500 company or a small business owner, your partnership can help Friends Detroit achieve our goal of ending multigenerational poverty. We would be honored to have you partner with us in serving children and families in Detroit! As an added benefit, Corporate donors who give more than $5,000 will be posted on our site and honored on our social media channels! Download our Sponsorship Packet to learn more about the benefits of giving.
If you would like to become a partner to Friends Detroit or have inquiries about our offerings, please contact Noelle Schiffer, Senior VP of Development.