Volunteer & Engagement Opportunities
Friends Detroit offers a variety of events and programs where you can make a difference and have fun too!!
From supporting at our check-in stations to leading an event activity, Friends Detroit looks for volunteers who want to give back with only a minimal time commitment.
- Behind the Scenes – administration/office help, phone work, research
- Events and Programs (exact dates TBD)
- National Mentoring Month Event – January
- Summer Camp Literacy Series
- Financial Literacy Series
- Mental Well Being events for families and caregivers
- Signature Fundraising Event – June
- Holiday Event – December
- Social Media- Do you have a knack for social media? Know how to gain followers and engage them? If the answer is yes, please help us share our mission and highlight our work!
- Professional & In-Kind Services- Do you have a service or product you are willing to donate? Friends Detroit is always looking for individuals who could donate time to photograph events, create small marketing projects, and procure donations. If you have a special talent you would like to share, this could be a great opportunity.
- Donate – We are a 501c3 nonprofit organization, all donations are appreciated and tax deductible!
To complete a Volunteer Application, click here. If you have questions or require assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a staff member will reach out to you.
Thank you for offering your time and talents to support the youth and families of Friends of the Children- Detroit!Become a Volunteer with Friends Detroit!